Pure Skin Black Detox Soap Bar
For combination and oily skin, suitable for the face and body
100% vegetable soap with activated charcoal for combination and oily skin with blackheads and enlarged pores. The activated charcoal absorbs impurities, toxins and excess sebum. The soap affects the blackheads and delicately exfoliates the skin naturally.
- Skin with blackhead and enlarged pores
- Face and body
- Absorbs impurities and toxins
- Cleanses and tightens the pores
- Slightly exfoliates
- Prepares the skin for Pure Skin Exfoliating Tonic
How to use
- Apply the soap every morning and evening directly on wet skin. Leave the foam to absorb the impurities and excess sebum for 20-30 seconds then rinse with lukewarm water.
- For best results use the soap daily.
sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua, sodium chloride, glycerin, tertasodium etidronate, tetrasodium edta, charcoal powder, parfum, limonene, hexyl cinnamal
- Charcoal powder – absorbs impurities, toxins and excess sebum
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin; protects it from drying out and increases its protective function.
The product is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
I have dry skin; can I use Pure Skin soap?
Pure Skin soap bar perfectly suitable for cleansing dry skin. We advise on moisturizing the face after being washed with the soap and patted dry.
For best results, you can use Pure Skin Glow Revival Day Cream SPF50+.
Can I use Pure Skin soap bar for body wash?
Yes, Pure Skin soap could be used for both face and body.
Is Pure Skin soap bar suitable for everyday use?
Yes, the soap is great for everyday use. We recommend that you first lather it on your palms using some water, and then apply the foam onto the face and gently massage it with your fingers. Avoid rubbing the soap directly onto the face skin, as it contains tiny particles of activated charcoal which could potentially scratch the skin.