Pure Skin Face Foam
For all types of skin with blackheads and enlarged pores
Delicate cleansing foam with Azelaic acid, designed for skin with enlarged pores, blackheads and uneven complexion. This foam gently removes the impurities, cleanses and tightens the pores, and treats blackheads. Does not irritate and dry the skin.
- All types of skin
- Enlarged pores, blackheads and uneven complexion
- Gently removes impurities
- Tightens and cleanses the pores
- Does not irritate and dry the skin
- Prepares the skin for the Pure Skin Exfoliating Tonic
How to use
- Apply Pure Skin Foam on wet skin every morning and evening, massage and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
For best results use daily.
aqua, coco glucoside, propylene glycol, lauryl glucoside, glycerin, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, azelaic acid, parfum, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, geraniol
- Azelaic acid – regulates sebum secretion, tightens enlarged pores, prevents the appearance of comedones and spots, stimulates skin regeneration, has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect
- Coco glycoside/Lauryl glucoside – biodegradable cleansing ingredient
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin; protects it from drying out and increases its protective function.
The foam is hypoallergenic and non-comedonogenic, does not contain sulphates, alcohol and parabens.
I have normal skin; can I use Pure Skin Cleansing Foam, or it would dry out my skin?
The foam is suitable for all skin types. Like all of the biotrade cleansers, Pure Skin Cleansing Foam does not contain sulfates and parabens, hence it does not irritate or dry the skin.
Can I use Pure Skin Cleansing Foam to remove makeup?
Yes, the product is suitable for removing make-up. However, to properly remove the make-up and cleanse the skin, it is advised to wash the face twice with the cleansing product and water. This method is also called “double wash”, and experts recommend it for making sure that all impurities are duly removed from the pores.