Odorex Deo Antiperspirant Spray
Designed to combat excessive sweating and unpleasant odor of the underarms and palms with a lasting effect of up to 10 days
An antiperspirant spray designed to combat sweating and unpleasant odor of the underarms and palms, which provides up to 10 days of protection with just one application. The unique mechanism only affects overactive sweat glands, without affecting the overall thermoregulation. To be used in accordance with your body’s natural rhythm.
You can combine it with perfumes, deodorants and soaps that do not hinder its effect.
Efficient and economical product.
- Excessive sweating and unpleasant odor
- Palms and armpits
- Protects against sweat for 10 to 14 days
- Removes unpleasant odor
- Does not affect thermoregulation
- Does not stain clothes
How to use
- When using the spray for the first time, wash the armpits with soap and water in the evening and make sure they are perfectly dry, then apply the product. In the morning, rinse with water. Repeat the procedure for 3 consecutive evenings on healthy, washed and well-dried skin.
- To ensure a lasting effect, apply once every 7 to 14 days as per your personal routine. For example, if you start sweating on the 10th day after the first use, apply Odorex Deo once every 9 days. In this interval you can use perfumes, deodorants and soaps, as they do not affect the effectiveness of the spray.
- You do not need to use Odorex Deo every day!
- Always dry the skin you intend to treat perfectly before applying the product.
- Do not plan hair removal on the day of application.
- Apply Odorex Deo only on healthy and uninjured skin and at least 24 hours after armpit hair removal.
- Do not use the product if you are hypersensitive to aluminum salts.
- If you experience burning, itching, or redness, stop using the product. If the complaints do not disappear within 3 days, consult a dermatologist.
aqua, alcohol, aluminum chloride, glycerin, methenamine, parfum
- Aluminum chloride – provides sweat protection
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin; protects it from drying out and increases its protective function