Melabel Sun Cream SPF 50+
For all skin types, particularly fair and sensitive
For prevention of sun allergies and pigmentation during pregnancy, chemical peeling and other laser procedures
Light and moisturizing cream for the face and neck, which provides very high broad-spectrum protection from UVA/UVB rays (SPF 50+) and reduces the risk of pre-cancerous and cancer growths on the skin. Contains vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant that effectively protects the skin from environmental damage. It is quickly absorbed and doesn’t leave any white marks.
Suitable for all skin types, especially for sensitive and light.
- All skin types, particularly fair and sensitive
- During pregnancy
- Sun allergies
- Chemical peeling and laser procedures
- Reliable protection against UVA and UVB radiation
- Hydrates the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental damage
- Protects against photoaging
- Reduces the risk of precancerous and cancer growths on the skin
How to use
- Apply a generous amount of cream on the face and neck 20 minutes before exposing yourself to the sun.
- In case you spend extended periods outdoors, reapply every 2-3 hours, as well as after bathing, swimming and sweating.
- Reducing the amount of cream used significantly lowers the level of protection.
- Avoid direct sun exposure! Do not expose yourself or your children to sun light for too long, even though you are using sunscreen!
aqua, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, paraffinum liquidum, cetearyl alcohol, peg-30 lanolin, peg-75 lanolin, ethylhexyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-30, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-75 stearate, ceteth-20, steareth-20, dimethicone, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, polyquaternium-37, bht
- Vitamin E – anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action; increases the protective function of the skin and reduces transepidermal water loss; improves its elasticity
- Zinc / zinc – has a soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory and moisture-removing effect on the skin, to protect the skin from non-physiological aging
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin; protects it from drying out and increases its protective function.
- Sun Protection Filters – 2 physical and 3 chemical
What is the difference between Melabel Sun SPF 50+ and Melabel day cream SPF 50+?
Melabel Sun SPF 50+ cream is a sunscreen. It provides the highest broad-spectrum sun protection which means that it keeps you safe from both UVA and UVB rays. That product is just the perfect option for staying sun-safe when spending longer time outdoors – at the pool, sea, in the mountains, and so on.
On the other hand, Melabel day cream SPF50+ has way more complex action as it contains a mix of moisturizing agents and broad-spectrum sun protection filters (SPF50+) – but also a very important ingredient called phytic acid. That acid has a proven effect against hyperpigmentations, hence the day cream would be a better choice to complement an ongoing skin lightening routine as it enhances the effect of the active care products used in the night.
I’m using Melabel Forte cream in the evening – is it fine to have my skin sunscreened by Melabel Sun SPF 50+ in daytime?
Yes, it is perfectly fine. Melabel Forte cream contains cosmetic acids thus making the skin photosensitive over the time of treatment. So, a reliable sunscreen should be used all day long.
Although Melabel Sun SPF50+ is a good idea, Melabel day cream SPF50+ might be an even better choice as it enhances the Forte cream’s effect.
How to use Melabel Sun SPF50+ for staying sun-safe on vacation?
Melabel Sun SPF 50+ is specially developed for protecting the skin of the face, neck, and décolleté from harmful sun rays. To make the best use of it when spending a long time outdoors – at sea or in the mountains – make sure you apply the cream every 2 to 3 hours to maintain optimal protection. That should be done also after swimming, sweating, or wiping.
I have a sun allergy, is Melabel Sun SPF50+ suitable for me?
Yes, we do recommend Melabel Sun SPF 50+ for all skin types, especially for light and sensitive, prone to hyperpigmentations, as well as sun allergies. It can also be used after laser procedures or chemical peeling – whenever reliable broad-spectrum sun protection is required.