Melabel Lightening Forte face cream
For skin with stubborn hyperpigmentation
For the face and body
Triple action cream designed to lighten stubborn dark spots.
The unique SMM complex of vitamin C, phytic and kojic acid effectively lightens the skin. It is recommended for hyperpigmentation that is difficult to treat using standard treatment methods – sun spots, pigmented acne scars, pregnancy and burn spots, age spots, freckles.
- Stubborn hyperpigmentation
- Genital areas with hyperpigmentation
- Pigmented armpits
- Gently and delicately lightens dark spots
- Possitively influences the overproduction of melanin
- Triple lightening effect for gradual lightening of stubborn hyperpigmentation
How to use
- During the first week, apply the cream every two days in the evening.
- During the second week, apply every night, and if there are no unwanted side effects – 2 times a day for a minimum of 4 weeks. If redness occurs in the treated area, reduce the use to 3 times a week.
- For best results, combine with Melabel Lightening Day Cream SPF50 +.
- During the day it is mandatory to use a cream with a very high protection factor (SPF 50+), regardless of the season.
- You should not use creams containing Retin A and vitamin A derivatives while using lightening products.
- If your skin is more sensitive, you may feel a slight tingling and/or burning sensation that passes quickly.
aqua, paraffinum liquidum, cetearyl alcohol, peg-30 lanolin, peg-75 lanolin, kojic acid, phytic acid, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, citric acid, titanium dioxide, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, disodium edta, calcium hydroxide, polyquаternium-37, parfum, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citronellol, geraniol, eugenol
- Phytic acid – blocks melanogenesis (production of the melanin pigment), stimulates fibroblasts (dermal cells) and exhibits an excellent skin tolerance profile
- Vitamin C – antioxidant, blocks the transfer of melanin from melanocytes to epidermal cells
- Kojic acid – has a lightening effect, blocks the overproduction of the melanin pigment and helps to distribute it evenly on the skin surface
The product is non-comedogenic.
Can I use Melabel Forte cream in the summertime?
Intensive skin lightening products, such as Melabel Forte cream, are to be applied only in the evening and, if used in spring and summer, require the highest SPF sunscreen in the daytime. The sun protection is to be applied every 2 to 3 hours if one stays outdoors.
Can I use Melabel night cream for lightening dark circles under eyes?
Melabel night cream should never be applied to the eyelids and eye contour area. Dark circles under the eyes are not actually hyperpigmentations and require a completely different approach for treatment.
Is it appropriate to use Melabel Forte cream during pregnancy?
Melabel Forte cream, as well as the other active care products in the Melabel series – the night cream and the tonic – can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding. However, that should be done cautiously because due to the hormonal changes in the body, the skin often appears more sensitive in these mentioned periods. Moreover, as important as the proper active care night product is, so is the reliable sunscreen with the highest SPF in the daytime.
Is it normal to feel some burning when applying Melabel Forte cream?
It is normal to experience some kind of burning sensation, or slight stinging when applying Melabel Forte cream. This is also true for the rest of the Melabel active care products (namely – the night cream and the tonic), and the reason lies in the fact that these formulations contain cosmetic acids. That discomfort usually disappears in 10-15 minutes.
However, if you observe persisting irritation or inflammation, cease using the product and consult a dermatologist.