Melabel Whitening Forte face cream
For skin with stubborn hyperpigmentation
For the face and body
Triple action cream designed to lighten stubborn dark spots.
The unique SMM complex of vitamin C, phytic and kojic acid effectively lightens the skin. It is recommended for hyperpigmentation that is difficult to treat using standard treatment methods – sun spots, pigmented acne scars, pregnancy and burn spots, age spots, freckles.
- Stubborn hyperpigmentation
- Genital areas with hyperpigmentation
- Pigmented armpits
- Gently and delicately lightens dark spots
- Possitively influences the overproduction of melanin
- Triple whitening effect for gradual lightening of stubborn hyperpigmentation
How to use
- During the first week, apply the cream every two days in the evening.
- During the second week, apply every night, and if there are no unwanted side effects – 2 times a day for a minimum of 4 weeks. If redness occurs in the treated area, reduce the use to 3 times a week.
- For best results, combine with Melabel Whitening Day Cream SPF50 +.
- During the day it is mandatory to use a cream with a very high protection factor (SPF 50+), regardless of the season.
- You should not use creams containing Retin A and vitamin A derivatives while using whitening products.
- If your skin is more sensitive, you may feel a slight tingling and/or burning sensation that passes quickly.
aqua, paraffinum liquidum, cetearyl alcohol, peg-30 lanolin, peg-75 lanolin, kojic acid, phytic acid, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, citric acid, titanium dioxide, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, disodium edta, calcium hydroxide, polyquаternium-37, parfum, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citronellol, geraniol, eugenol
- Phytic acid – blocks melanogenesis (production of the melanin pigment), stimulates fibroblasts (dermal cells) and exhibits an excellent skin tolerance profile
- Vitamin C – antioxidant, blocks the transfer of melanin from melanocytes to epidermal cells
- Kojic acid – has a whitening effect, blocks the overproduction of the melanin pigment and helps to distribute it evenly on the skin surface
The product is non-comedogenic.