Maxi Nail Balm
For soft, brittle nails prone to splitting
For damaged nail plates after shellac
A nourishing and intensive strengthening nail balm, enriched with vitamins A and E and Lanolin. A balanced formula, which nourishes the base of the nail plate, maintains its good hydration and softens the cuticles. Makes the nails stronger and prevents them from brittleness, splitting and cracking. Accelerates the growth of new healthy nails.
Can be used with nail polish, acrylic nails and shellac.
- Brittle nails prone to splitting
- Damaged nail plates after acrylic or shellac
- Softening the cuticles
- Strengthens the nails
- Stimulates nails growth
- Nourishes growing nails in depth
- Hydrates and softens the cuticles
- Makes the nails flexible strong and healthy
How to use
- Rub a small amount of the balm from the base of the nails to the first joint of each finger.
- For best results use twice a day for 4 weeks.
aqua, paraffinum liquidum, cetearyl alcohol, peg-30 lanolin, peg-75 lanolin, retinyl palmitatе, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, methenamine, parfum
- Lanolin / lanolin – nourishes and hydrates the nail plate
- Retinyl palmitate / vitamin А – has a nourishing, refreshing and rejuvenating effect, stimulates and activates cellular regeneration, enhances the collagenogenesis in the skin
- Vitamin E – anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action; increases the protective function of the skin and reduces transepidermal water loss; improves its elasticity
- Methenamine – a broad-spectrum antibacterial ingredient
You can write your review here
There are no reviews yet.