Keratolin Foot Gel 40% Urea
Against stubborn calluses, plantar warts, thickened skin and nails.
Gel with 40% Urea for intensive exfoliation and softening of stubborn calluses, plantar warts and thickened skin and nails. The first results are visible in 7-10 days.
- Stubborn calluses
- Plantar warts
- Thickened skin and nails
- Softens and exfoliates stubborn calluses, plantar warts and thickened skin and nails.
- The first results are visible in 7-10 days
How to use
- Apply one drop of the gel for 7-10 days only on the clean and dry affected area and cover it with a plaster.
- After the third day, remove the dead skin with pumice or a file before applying the gel.
- For excellent results, use Keratolin Foot Corn Gel every other evening.
- Do not use on inflamed or injured skin!
- If you experience a burning sensation, itchiness or redness stop using the product! If the complaints do not disappear within 3 days, consult a dermatologist.
aqua, urea, acrylates copolymer, tetrasodium edta, sodium hydroxide
- Urea 40 % – powerful exfoliating action
You can write your review here
There are no reviews yet.