Keratolin Foot Corn Gel
For corns, calluses, hardened skin and hands and feet warts
A special gel for calluses, hardened skin and hands and feet wart removal..
Contains a combination of lactic, salicylic and glycolic acids that exfoliate the dead skin.
Everyday use for 7-10 days provides fast and effective removal of the thickened skin.
- Calluses on feet
- Feet and hands warts
- Intensively exfoliates the accumulated layer of dead skin
- Removes warts and calluses
- Visible results in 7-10 days
How to use
- Wash and dry the affected area of the skin well, apply the gel and cover it with a plaster.
- The next morning thoroughly wash the treated area with water.
- Apply every evening for at least 7-10 days.
- After the third day, before applying the gel, remove the dead skin with pumice or a file.
- Do not use on inflamed or damaged skin!
- If no improvement occurs within 20 days, consult a dermatologist
- The product is not suitable for children under the age of 3!
- If you experience a burning sensation, itchiness or redness stop using the product. If the complaints do not disappear within 3 days, consult a dermatologist
aqua, alcohol, lactic acid, glycolic acid, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-30, salicylic acid, xanthan gum
- Lactic acid – alpha-hydroxy acid, which accelerates the exfoliation process, limits the development of bacteria and stimulates the growth of new cells; has a moisturizing and mild cleansing effect
- Salicylic acid – beta-hydroxy acid that regulates cell regeneration, removes the unneeded layer of the epidermis and breaks down the subcutaneous growths
- Glycolic acid – alpha – hydroxy acid which gently exfoliates the dead cells, hydrates the outer layers of the skin and stimulates collagen and elastin regeneration
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin; protects it from drying out and increases its protective function
You can write your review here
There are no reviews yet.