Keratolin Foot Cream 25% Urea
For rough and cracked skin on the heels, feet, knees and elbows
For diabetic foot
Cream for exfoliation and softening of the rough and cracked heels with visible results in just 7 days.
The combination of 25% Urea and hydrating complex intensively exfoliates the dead cells while softening, soothing and preserving the natural water-lipid balance of the newly created skin.
Its everyday use makes the heels soft and gentle.
It can also be used on rough skin on the elbows and knees.
The product is suitable for maintanence of the skin in people with diabetes.
- Rough and cracked skin on the heels, feet, elbows and knees
- Diabetic foot
- Exfoliates the layer of dead cells effectively
- Quickly softens the dry and rough skin
- Hydrates deeply and soothes
- Preserves the skin’s natural water-lipid balance
How to use
- Apply on clean and dry skin once or twice daily.
- To speed up the effect, treat the heels with pumice or a file while bathing. For faster results wear cotton socks during the night.
aqua, urea, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-30, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-75 stearate, ceteth-20, steareth-20, glycerin, alcohol, menthol, titanium dioxide, bht
- Urea 25 % – intensive exfoliating action
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin; protects it from drying out and increases its protective function
- Menthol – soothing and cooling effect
The product is suitable for diabetics