Calmax Soothing Spray
Against itchiness and swelling after insect bites and plant stings
Spray that quickly and effectively soothes itchiness and swelling caused by insect bites and stings such as mosquitoes, fleas, ants, wasps and bees, as well as stings from plants such as nettles and poison ivy. The spray has an instant cooling and soothing effect. The glycerin contained in it moisturizes the skin and helps it to recover quickly. It is suitable for both adults and children over the age of 1.
After consulting a doctor, it can also be used for certain types of pox.
- Insect bites and stings – mosquitoes, fleas, ants, bee and wasp stings
- Nettle stings
- Soothes itching
- Cools the bitten area
- Reduces swelling
- Moisturizes and helps restore the skin
How to use
- Spray the itchy areas 3-4 times a day, and more often if necessary. If you need to use the spray on your face, apply gently with a soaked cotton swab.
- Always wash your hands with water after each use.
- If the itching does not go away within 7 days, consult a dermatologist.
aqua, alcohol, ethylhexyl dimethyl paba, menthol, glycerin, methenamine
- Menthol – soothing and cooling effect
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin; protects it from drying out and increases its protective function.