After bites and stings by insects and plants
A gentle cooling gel that quickly and effectively soothes itching and swelling caused by bites and stings from insects — mosquitoes, fleas, ants, wasps and bees, as well as stings by plants — nettle and poisonous ivy. Has an instant cooling and soothing effect on the skin. Contains glycerin that moisturizes the skin and promotes quick recovery. Suitable for both adults and children.
After consulting a physician, could be applied in case of certain types of pox.
- Bites and stings by insects – mosquitoes, fleas, ants, etc.
- Stings by nettle, poisonous ivy
- Both adults and children over age of 1
- Relieves itching and swelling after biting / stinging
- Cools bitten / stung areas
- Moisturizes and supports skin’s recovery
How to use
- Apply on itching areas 3-4 times a day. Repeat more often if necessary.
- Wash your hands after using the product.
- If the itching does not go away within 7 days, consult a dermatologist.
aqua, alcohol, ethylhexyl dimethyl paba, glycerin, polyquaternium-37, menthol, methenamine
- Menthol – soothing and cooling effect
- Glycerin – soothes, hydrates and increases elasticity of the skin, preventing its dehydration and improves its protection
You can write your review here
There are no reviews yet.