Acnaut Soap For Oily And Blemish-Prone Skin
For very oily blemish-prone skin
Soap with 100% natural plant ingredients for perfect cleansing of very oily and blemish-prone skin. Cleanses the skin and maintains its optimal pH. It contains an effective combination of salicylic and lactic acid, which cleans the pores in depth and prevents the appearance of new blocked pores.
It is suitable for daily face and body care and prepares the skin for the active products of the Acnaut series.
- Very oily and blemish-prone skin
- Washes away impurities and excess grease
- Cleans and tightens pores in depth
- Prevents the appearance of new blocked pores
- Removes excess sebum without irritating
How to use
- For best results, wash your face in the morning and evening with Acnaut soap and lukewarm water.
If you feel your skin is dry and taut, add Acnaut Hydro Active Cream.
sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua, glycerin, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tertasodium etidronate, lactic acid, salicylic acid, titanium dioxide, parfum
- Lactic acid – alpha-hydroxy acid, which accelerates the exfoliation process, limits the development of bacteria and stimulates the growth of new cells; has a moisturizing and mild cleansing effect
- Salicylic acid – beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), which stimulates faster skin exfoliation, has an antibacterial effect and stimulates skin regeneration
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin; protects it from drying out and increases its protective function.
How appropriate is use soap for face wash?
Acnaut soap bar is a specially developed face wash cleanser for oily and acne-prone skin. However, it can also be used for washing the body if one fights acne on the shoulders, arms, back, or chest.
Having oily skin with comedones (blackheads), which cleanser should I use?
Acnaut soap bar works great for oily skin with blackheads and whiteheads. The soap contains lactic and salicylic acid, which together are very beneficial when fighting comedones.