Acnaut Repair Cream
For skin with red spots and imperfections post-acne
With SPF 30
Repair cream designed for red marks and visible post-acne imperfections. If used daily, the cream helps to even out the overall complexion and reduces the skin’s irritability.
Provides high protection against UVA/UVB rays with a sun protection factor of 30, which prevents red spots from permanent darkening.
It has a powerful antioxidating and stimulating skin regeneration effect.
- Skin with visible red spots after breakouts and visible imperfections caused by acne
- Skin prone to hyperpigmentation
- Daily hydrating and facial sun care
- Reduces red marks and evens out the overall complexion
- Prevents hyperpigmentation
- Hydrates the skin and stimulates its good appearance
- Provides protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays – SPF 30
- Suitable base for makeup
How to use
Apply a sufficient amount of cream on the whole face in the morning and around noon.
If you spend an extended amount of time outdoors, reapply every 2-3 hours.
Use the cream until you achieve the desired results.
aqua, paraffinum liquidum, cetearyl alcohol, peg-30 lanolin, peg-75 lanolin, niacinamide, ethylhexyl salicylate, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, rosa damascena flower water, cetyl alchohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-75 stearate, ceteth-20, steareth-20, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, peg-20 methyl glucose sesquistearate, glycerin, methyl glucose sesquistearate, dimethicone, parfum, tocopherol, glyceryl citrate/lactate/linoleate/oleate, phenoxyethanol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glycolic acid, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, xanthan gum, bht
- Niacinamide/vitamin B3 – helps keep skin healthy, has a beneficial effect on various skin infections and improves blood circulation
- Glycolic Acid – alpha-hydroxy acid, which stimulates the process of exfoliation and cell regeneration, removes fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin E – anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action; increases the protective function of the skin and reduces transepidermal water loss; improves its elasticity
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin, protects it from drying out and increases its protective function
- Rosa Damascena flower water – organic toning and moisturizing rose water from one of the most valuable fragrant roses
- Sun Protection Filters – 2 physical and 3 chemical
I have pimples, scars, and red acne marks - can I use Acnaut Repair Cream SPF 30 to sort these out?
Should you have these all together, dermatologists always recommend that you first focus on treating the acne so that the breakouts are significantly reduced – and only then address the red acne marks and light scars.
For the sake of accuracy, we shall remind you that acne scars are different – from reddish and brownish spots to atrophic scars which look like shallow depressions. The latter ones are particularly hard for treatment because the integrity of the skin itself is affected – hence cosmetics can deliver results next to nothing. Luckily, the red marks as well as some minor imperfections could fade away if treated properly in due time. For this purpose, we highly recommend Acnaut Repair Cream SPF 30.
Can I apply make-up right after Acnaut Repair Cream SPF30?
Yes, actually Acnaut Repair Cream SPF30 is suitable for being used as a make-up base too.
How long does it take with Acnaut Repair Cream SPF30 to make red acne marks fade away?
We always remind that each and every case is strictly subjective, as it is associated with the renewal of skin cells that happens every 28 to 30 days – hence, it’s not possible to specify a precise time frame. It requires patience and discipline, as well as carefully selected products, to obtain the desired result. Generally speaking, it takes at least 2-3 months of therapy to visibly even out the complexion.
It is important to bear in mind that such a therapy is applicable only if the acne condition is not in the active (inflammatory) phase.
You can write your review here
There are no reviews yet.