Acnaut Oxy Wash Cleansing Gel
For normal, combination and oily blemish-prone skin
A gentle cleansing gel for the face and body with Lactic acid and 99.9% hyperbaric Oxygen, suitable for combination and oily blemish-prone skin. The gel removes the excess sebum and impurities and deeply cleanses the pores.
The inserted molecules of pure hyperbaric oxygen improve the appearance of the skin and its hydration levels.
Also suitable for use as a shaving gel.
- Normal, combination or oily blemish-prone skin
- Face and body
- Epilation and/or shaving
- Gently removes the impurities and excess sebum
- Enhances skin’s natural balance
- Deeply cleanses and tightens the pores
- Improves the hydration and overall appearance of the skin
How to use
- Moisten the skin and apply a small amount of gel with gentle massaging movements. Rinse thoroughly with water. For best results, use in the morning and evening.
aqua, coco glucoside, rosa damascena flower water, polyquaternium-37, oxygen, lactic acid, parfum
- Lactic acid – alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), which accelerates the exfoliation process, limits the development of bacteria and stimulates the growth of new cells; has a moisturizing and mild cleansing effect
- Rosa Damascena flower water – organic toning and moisturizing rose water from one of the most valuable fragrant roses
- Pure oxygen 99.9% – stimulates the recovery and normal cellular metabolism
- Coco glycoside / bio glycoside – biodegradable cleansing ingredient
For which skin concerns is Acnaut Oxy Wash Gel recommended?
That is a cleanser with lactic acid – and as such, it’s good for oily and combination skin. It’s particularly suitable if one has plenty of breakouts and white-tipped pimples as the product’s formula is rich in pure hyperbaric oxygen. In addition to deep cleansing, the gel helps soothe the skin.
I have pimples on body parts – which products would you recommend?
Acnaut Oxy Wash Gel is the most suitable choice whenever it comes to pimples on the body parts – that product works equally great for cleansing both face and body. However, if you are fighting painful or/and pus-filled pimples on the back, shoulders, arms or chest, you should add also Acnaut Active Lotion into your daily routine. Apply the Active Lotion twice a day on cleansed skin, carefully patted dry.