Acnaut Mattifying Tonic
For skin that becomes oily quickly, prone to blemishes and blocked pores
A mattifying tonic, which effectively removes excessive sebum secretion and prevents pores from clogging. It is recommended in early puberty, when the skin starts getting oily and is prone to single breakouts. Also suitable for mattifying and post-acne care.
Provides lasting mattifying effect to ease makeup application.
Ideal for long-lasting matting of the skin when using make-up.
- Blemish-prone skin,
- Early stage of puberty
- Oily skin with visible imperfections
- Enlarged pores
- Post-acne care
- Face and body
- Prevents excessively oily skin
- Prevents the appearance of new breakouts and blocked pores
- Effective even with prolonged use.
- Extended mattifying effect – helps keep makeup stay on for longer
- Does not cause photosensitivity
How to use
- Apply the tonic with a well-soaked cotton swab twice a day on skin washed only with water or a cleansing product from the Acnaut series.
- Apply moisturizing cream or makeup at least 10-15 minutes after the tonic.
Always wash your hands with water after use.
aqua, alcohol, rosa damascena flower water, niacinamide, glycerin, tetrasodium edta, methenamine, parfum, limonene, citronellol, geraniol
- PASC – non-antibiotic complex with a wide array of applications
- Niacinamide/vitamin B3 – helps keep skin healthy, has a beneficial effect on various skin infections and improves blood circulation
- Rosa Damascena flower water – organic toning and moisturizing rose water from one of the most valuable fragrant roses
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin, protects it from drying out and increases its protective function
My skin is very oily. Pimples are rare, but I have blackheads. What would you recommend?
Excessive oiliness often results in clogging the pores – i.e. blackheads. In this case, we would advise you on building your routine around Acnaut Mattifying Tonic. That product is very beneficial for balancing the sebum production – which in turn helps keep the pores clean and prevent new breakouts.
Without any doubt, having good products for cleansing and moisturizing would make the perfect match to the Mattifying Tonic – and would deliver far better results.
Would you recommend a product to a 14-year-old teenager who is already starting to have some white-tipped pimples? Also, some blackheads are already there.
Whenever a teenager is facing the first signs of acne – some single pimples and blackheads – we do recommend the Acnaut routine in 3 steps – cleansing, active care, moisturizing. At this early stage, Acnaut Mattifying Tonic works great as a sole active care product.
How long does it take to see a difference when using Acnaut products?
It’s strictly subjective and depends on the acne type and phase, food, overall health condition, and so on. In general, if the routine is strictly followed, visible results are seen in 7-10 days.
Is Acnaut Mattifying Tonic effective for hormonal acne?
Although Acnaut active care products have a proven track of success with any type of acne, including hormonal, in this case – if redness, inflammation, breakouts, and sores are present – we rather recommend using either the Active Cream or the Active Lotion.