Acnaut Hydro Active Face Cream
For combination, oily and blemish-prone skin, dehydrated by aggressive treatment
Moisturizing cream, suitable for combination, oily and blemish-prone skin, exposed to aggressive acne treatment with a strong drying effect. The cream does not clog pores and is an ideal base for makeup.
Contains panthenol with soothing effect, which also promotes skin’s renewal.
Its rich formula has been enhanced with vitamin E – a powerful nourishing antioxidant, and glycerin to moisturize and increase skin elasticity.
It can be used indefinitely – as often as necessary for optimal skin hydration.
- Dehydrated, combination, oily and blemish-prone skin
- Skin treated with aggressive substances with a strong drying effect
- Moisturizes in depth without making the skin oily
- Does not clog pores
- Promotes skin’s normal balance
- Soothes itchy and flaky skin
- Antioxidant effect
How to use
Apply in the morning and evening on the entire face and neck with gentle massaging movements. Use the cream as often as necessary for optimal skin hydration.
aqua, paraffinum liquidum, cetearyl alcohol, peg-30 lanolin, peg-75 lanolin, panthenol, rosa damascena flower water, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, dimethicone, polyquaternium-37, zinc oxide, phenoxyethanol, parfum, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalool, benzyl alcohol
- Panthenol – stimulates cellular regeneration, and has a soothing and anti-inflammatory action
- Rosa Damascena flower water – organic toning and moisturizing rose water from one of the most valuable fragrant roses
- Vitamin E – anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action; increases the protective function of the skin and reduces transepidermal water loss; improves its elasticity
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin, protects it from drying out and increases its protective function
- Lanolin – nourishes and moisturizes skin
Can I use the moisturizer of the Acnaut series if having no acne?
Although it is a product from our series for acne-prone skin, Acnaut Hydroactive Cream could be used also as an everyday moisturizer for any skin type. It is a non-comedogenic product – which means that despite being intensively hydrating, the cream does not clog pores. It contains
vitamins and antioxidants for fortifying the skin’s ability to resist harmful environmental factors.
My skin is oily – so do I need a moisturizer in the Acnaut routine?
Yes, you do. Proper moisturizing is a crucial step in the routine for any skin type. Maybe you are not aware but having oily skin doesn’t necessarily mean that it is also well hydrated. Just the opposite – it often happens that products for oily skin aiming to balance the sebum production, eventually dehydrate the skin. In turn, the dehydrated skin triggers its sebaceous glands to work even harder – and one ends up with even more oily skin, yet lacking moisture.
So, should you have oily skin, do not skip moisturizing but rather use a non-comedogenic product like Acnaut Hydroactive Cream – and do apply a thin layer of it every day, morning or evening.
My skin is getting quite dry while having anti-acne therapy, what should I do?
Developing dryness during or after an active therapy against acne is actually a very common condition. This is because anti-acne products reduce sebum secretion and thus dry the skin out. For such dry and tired problem skin, we advise adopting Acnaut Hydroactive cream in the everyday routine. That product is truly special as it does not clog the pores, yet provides deep hydration with no greasy and sticky residue.
To restore the hydro-lipid balance and avoid dryness, apply Acnaut Hydroactive Cream morning and evening – 10 to 15 minutes after using the active care product.
Can I apply make-up right after Acnaut Hydroactive Cream?
Yes, actually Acnaut Hydroactive Cream is suitable for being used as a make-up base too.