Acnaut Cleansing Foam
For normal and blemish-prone skin with imperfections
A delicate cleansing foam with Lactic acid, suitable for normal and blemish-prone skin. Removes the impurities and excessive sebum without irritating and drying the skin. Deeply cleanses and tightens the pores. Excellent for makeup removal.
The foam is non-comedogenic.
- Normal and blemish-prone skin
- Gently removes impurities and excess sebum without irritating and drying
- Deeply cleanses and tightens pores
- Completely removes makeup
How to use
- Apply the foam on wet skin with gentle massaging movements without rubbing and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. For best results, use in the morning and evening.
aqua, coco glucoside, rosa damascena flower water, lauryl glucoside, glycerin, lactic acid, phenoxyethanol, parfum, limonene, citronellol, geraniol
- Lactic acid – alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), which accelerates the exfoliation process, limits the development of bacteria and stimulates the growth of new cells; has a moisturizing and mild cleansing effect
- Rosa Damascena flower water – organic toning and moisturizing rose water
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin; protects it from drying out and increases its protective function
- Coco glycoside / lauryl glucoside / bio glucoside – biodegradable cleansing ingredient
Can I use Acnaut Cleansing Foam for removing make-up?
Yes, the product is suitable for removing make-up. However, to properly remove the make-up and cleanse the skin, it is advised to wash the face twice with the cleansing product and water. This method is also called “double wash”, and experts recommend it for making sure that all impurities are duly removed from the pores.
Can I use Acnaut Cleansing Foam if I don't have acne-prone skin?
Yes, although the cleansing foam is from our acne-fighting series, it can be used for every skin type. The foam’s formula is very gentle – it does not dry the skin and does not damage the skin barrier.
I have acne with many pimples – both white-tipped, and blind ones, but also some painful sores; which product should I use for cleansing?
Acnaut Cleansing Foam is great for everyday cleansing even if the skin is inflamed, with plenty of breakouts and lesions. We do recommend that particular product for face wash because of its delicate texture that spreads easily and doesn’t require rubbing the skin. Acnaut Foam, like all of the biotrade cleansers, does not contain SLS / SLES, ie. it does not irritate or dry the skin.
My skin is dry and sensitive, which of the Acnaut cleansers should I choose?
For dry and sensitive skin, we recommend Acnaut Cleansing Foam.