Acnaut Active Lotion
For oily skin on the face and body, prone to the appearance of breakouts
For prevention of ingrown hairs
An active lotion designed for special care for oily and blemish-prone skin with breakouts on the face, back and neck. Its unique formula effectively treats oiliness, and prevents the appearance of blocked pores and breakouts on the skin. It is suitable for daily use and does not affect the photosensitivity of the skin. Soothes the irritation after shaving and prevents ingrown hairs after epilation.
The first results with proper use are visible within 7 days.
- Oily skin with numerous breakouts on the face and body
- Enlarged and blocked pores
- Ingrown hairs after epilation
- The lotion effectively treats breakouts
- Prevents the new breakouts and blocked pores
- Removes oiliness
- Soothes the irritation after shaving
- Reduces ingrown hairs after epilation
- Does not cause photosensitivity
How to use
- The lotion is applied with a well-soaked cotton swab twice a day on pre-washed skin in the affected area. It is applied until the skin is soothed and the breakouts have been removed completely.
- For single breakouts, the lotion is applied with a cotton swab 2-3 times a day only on the affected area.
- If you use moisturizer or makeup, wait at least 10-15 minutes after applying the active lotion.
- To prevent ingrown hairs, the lotion is applied immediately after shaving on the epilated area and the process is repeated a few hours later, as well as over the next few days.
Always wash your hands with water after use.
aqua, alcohol, rosa damascena flower water, niacinamide, glycerin, tetrasodium edta, methenamine, parfum, limonene, citronellol, geraniol, linalool
- PASC – non-antibiotic complex with a wide array of applications
- Niacinamide/vitamin B3 – helps keep skin healthy, has a beneficial effect on various skin infections and improves blood circulation
- Rosa Damascena flower water – organic toning and moisturizing rose water from one of the most valuable fragrant roses
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin, protects it from drying out and increases its protective function
I have acne - is Acnaut Active Lotion a proper choice for me?
Yes, the Active Lotion is great for oily or combination skin and works well for nearly all types of acne. Still, you can make the best use of it if having predominantly white-tipped pimples.
How long can I keep using Acnaut Active Lotion?
All of the Acnaut products are completely safe for long-term use because they do not trigger bacterial resistance – thus the skin doesn’t “get used” to it, and you would enjoy the same great results. Moreover, side effects are not witnessed.
So, you don’t need to take a break when using Acnaut Active Cream or Acnaut Active Lotion. The only rule you should observe is not using these two products together – one after another, in the same routine.
Having no pimples but only oily skin with blackheads, is it fine to use Acnaut Active Lotion for prevention – like once a day for example?
Yes, it is completely fine – adopt it in a routine that works best for you. As Acnaut products are well tolerated by the skin and do not induce resistance, you may keep using these as long as you like.
Still, you may want to try also Acnaut Mattifying Tonic instead of the Active Lotion – and to decide on which of these you prefer in your spots-free periods.
Can I use Acnaut Active Lotion as an aftershave product?
Yes, actually it’s very good for that. Apply Acnaut Active Lotion right after shaving to soothe the redness and some inflammation that the razor can cause. The same goes for hair removal too.
I find my hands’ skin kind of changing after using Acnaut Active Lotion – why is that so?
The skin of the hands has many sweat glands and these constantly produce sweat. Sweat itself contains a substance called urea, which comes into a specific reaction with the active ingredient in Acnaut active care products – which in turn, results in drying the hands’ skin and sometimes changing its color. This is a temporary condition and does not pose a health risk at all. You can easily avoid it by always washing thoroughly your hands with soap and water right after using any of Acnaut active care products.
It is important to know that the skin of the hands is different from the face skin so there you would never observe that described effect.
I sometimes get pimples caused by ingrown hairs after hair removal and shaving - how do I prevent these?
That described condition is a common bacterial inflammation of the hair follicle and it’s known as ‘folliculitis’. Applying Acnaut Active Lotion right after hair removal (or shaving) would help get rid of this problem. Of note: make sure you keep applying the lotion a few more times in the first 24 hours following the epilation. Then you can switch to Acnaut Mattifying Tonic for maintaining the effect by having it once or twice a week.
Is Acnaut Active Lotion effective for hormonal acne?
Yes, Acnaut active care products have a proven track of success with any type of acne, including hormonal. However, if the main reason for hormonal acne is not addressed, Acnaut products can only help keeping the acne at a bay.
Is Acnaut Active Lotion effective for adult acne?
Acnaut Active Care products show very good results with any forms of acne, any age.
Can I use Acnaut products on children?
Acnaut series is good for children as of young teen age when hormonal changes start affecting the skin.
I got my skin cleared with the Acnaut routine – if I now stop using the products, would I start breaking again?
It’s proven that the acne-prone skin needs special care lifelong – therefore we do recommend that once having one’s skin cleared, the condition should be maintained by a modified Acnaut routine that incorporates proper cleansing and control over the sebum production.
Can I pop the pimples?
If you have white-tipped pimples with pus, you can remove the pus and apply Acnaut Active Lotions every 3-4 hours in the course of a few days till the spot starts haling. That prevents the pimple from pigmenting and scarring.
However, if you have rather so-called “blind pimples” which are dense, red, and often painful pimples developing underneath the skin, try to not touch those at all!
How long does it take to see a difference when using Acnaut products?
It’s strictly subjective and depends on the acne type and phase, food, overall health condition, and so on. In general, if the routine is strictly followed, visible results are seen in 7-10 days.