Acnaut Active Cream For Blemish-Prone Skin
For oily and blemish-prone skin with visible imperfections
The active cream quickly treats oiliness and prevents the appearance of imperfections and clogged pores. Delicately exfoliates and mattifies the skin. Contains vitamins A and E, which have an antioxidating effect and stimulate cellular regeneration. Effective even with prolonged use.
Does not cause photosensitivity.
- Oily skin with visible imperfections and clogged pores
- Face and body
- Effectively treats imperfections
- Removes excessive sebum secretion
- Slightly mattifies
- Does not cause photosensitivity
How to use
- Apply a thin layer of cream in the morning and evening on washed and well-dried skin, but only on the problem areas of the face, back or neck.
- Wait at least 10-15 minutes if you want to apply moisturizer or makeup after the active cream.
Always wash your hands with water after using the active cream!
aqua, paraffinum liquidum, cetearyl alcohol, peg-30 lanolin, peg-75 lanolin, rosa damascena flower water, niacinamide, glycerin, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, titanium dioxide, tetrasodium edta, methenamine, parfum, limonene, citronellol, geraniol, linalool
- PASC – non-antibiotic complex with a wide array of applications
- Niacinamide/vitamin B3 – helps keep skin healthy, has a beneficial effect on various skin infections and improves blood circulation
- Retinyl palmitate/vitamin A – has a nourishing, refreshing and rejuvenating effect; stimulates and activates cellular regeneration, enhances collagenogenesis in the skin
- Vitamin E – anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action; increases the protective function of the skin and reduces transepidermal water loss; improves its elasticity
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin, protects it from drying out and increases its protective function
- Rosa Damascena flower water – organic toning and moisturizing rose water from one of the most valuable fragrant roses
What is Acnaut Active Cream used for?
Acnaut Active Cream is suitable for skin with predominantly subcutaneous pimples – the so-called “blind pimples”, which are red, dense, and often kind of painful when the area is being touched.
The product could be also beneficial for comedonal acne when blackheads and whiteheads are observed.
Is it possible that Acnaut Active Cream makes my skin dry?
Alike most of the products designed for problem skin, Acnaut Active Cream can drive the skin to develop some dryness. It is for this reason that we advocate for using it together with a moisturizer for acne-prone skin – and that one should be applied no sooner than 10 to 15 minutes after the Active Cream. This way you would keep the skin well hydrated and nourished – which in turn, would help you cope with acne.
We strongly recommend giving Acnaut Hydroactive Cream a try.
What other products can I use together with Acnaut Active Cream?
You can combine the Active Cream with a cleanser and moisturizer – these are also available in the Acnaut product line. It goes without saying that a complete routine delivers the best results – hence make sure you observe the following steps:
- Wash the face with a proper cleanser and lukewarm water
- Apply the active care product
- Wait like 10 to 15 minutes and apply moisturizer.
Should you manage to clear the skin from pimples, it’s fine to switch to a simpler routine with only cleansing and moisturizing. Then you can have the active care product just for maintaining the result by using it only a few times a week.
Can I use Acnaut Active Cream and Acnaut Active Lotion at the same time?
Do not use the Active cream and the Active Lotion together, especially if applied one after another! Both products are active care, i.e. they work similarly, and combining these would not deliver better or quicker results.
Do choose either the Active Cream or the Active Lotion according to the type of acne.
Are Acnaut Active Cream and Acnaut Mattifying Tonic compatible for simultaneous use?
It is not recommended to use Acnaut Active Cream and Acnaut Mattifying Tonic together – one after another. However, you could still use one of the products in the morning, and the other one – in the evening. For example: apply the Active Lotion in the evening, and have the Mattifying Tonic in the morning, before moisturizing the skin.
Is Acnaut Active Cream effective for hormonal acne?
Yes, Acnaut active care products have a proven track of success with any type of acne, including hormonal. However, if the main reason for hormonal acne is not addressed, Acnaut products can only help keeping the acne at a bay.
Is Acnaut Active Cream effective for adult acne?
Acnaut Active Care products show very good results with any forms of acne, any age.
Can I use Acnaut products on children?
Acnaut series is good for children as of young teen age when hormonal changes start affecting the skin.
I got my skin cleared with the Acnaut routine – if I now stop using the products, would I start breaking again?
It’s proven that the acne-prone skin needs special care lifelong – therefore we do recommend that once having one’s skin cleared, the condition should be maintained by a modified Acnaut routine that incorporates proper cleansing and control over the sebum production.
How long does it take to see a difference when using Acnaut products?
It’s strictly subjective and depends on the acne type and phase, food, overall health condition, and so on. In general, if the routine is strictly followed, visible results are seen in 7-10 days.