Scarex Scar Removal Silicone Gel
For thick and raised (hypertrophic) scars and treatment after laser surgery
For children and adults
Silicone gel designed for smoothing hypertrophic scars and reducing redness after laser procedures. Helps soften and smooth the affected area, maintaining the elasticity and hydration of the skin. Contains vitamin E and provitamin B5, combined with high-density medical silicones, which help its rapid recovery. Creates an easily absorbent silicone micro-membrane that is not sticky and does not stain.
After the gel dries, make-up can be applied. Effective if used regularly for 12-16 weeks. Can be used on all parts of the body – face, folds and joints, at least 24 hours after removing the sutures.
Efficient and safe for use by children.
- Hypertrophic scars
- Redness after laser therapies
- Adults and children
- Smoothes and softens hypertrophic scars
- Supports the rapid recovery of the skin
- Helps the proper formation of the skin during its recovery
- Visible effect after 12-16 weeks
How to use
- Apply twice a day in the morning and evening for at least 12-16 weeks. Apply a small amount of gel on a well-cleaned and dried scar.
- Wait 5-10 minutes for the gel to dry completely.
- You can start 24 hours after removing the sutures.
Do not apply on unhealed wounds!
aqua, dimethicone, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, polyquaternium-37, glycerin, phenoxyethanol
- Dimethicone – high-molecular weight medical silicones – create an “invisible” occlusive film, increase hydration, soften and smooth out bumps
- Panthenol – stimulates cell regeneration, has a calming and anti-inflammatory effect
- Vitamin E – anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action; increases the protective function of the skin and reduces transepidermal water loss; improves its elasticity
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin; protects it from drying out and increases its protective function