Melabel Whitening Day Cream SPF 50+
For any type of skin with hyperpigmentation with very high SPF 50+
Day cream designed to lighten dark spots on the skin such as: sunburn, age spots, post-pregnancy spots, acne and hormone therapy, freckles.
Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with SPF 50+, which protects the skin from premature aging and recurring pigmentation. Contains phytic acid, which stimulates collagen synthesis and evens out the skin tone. It absorbs quickly and easily without leaving greasy traces behind. An ideal base for everyday makeup.
- Skin with hyperpigmentation
- Lightening sun spots, post-acne marks, pigmented scars, pregnancy spots, acne and hormone therapy, freckles, age spots
- Sun protection for each season
- Gentle lightening effect
- Evens out and improves the overall complexion of the skin
- Very high UVA/UVB protection (SPF 50+)
- Protects against recurring pigmentation and photoaging
- Ideal base for makeup
- Complements the effect of intensive depigmentation care products from the Melabel Whitening range
How to use
- Apply in the morning on clean skin on the entire face, avoiding the area around the eyes. In case you spend extended periods outdoors, reapply every 2-3 hours.
- For best results combine with the Melabel Whitening Night Cream.
- You should not use creams containing Retin A and vitamin A derivatives while using whitening products.
- If your skin is more sensitive, you may feel a slight tingling and/or burning sensation that passes quickly.
aqua, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, ethylhexyl salicylate, paraffinum liquidum, cetearyl alcohol, peg-30 lanolin, peg-75 lanolin, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-75 stearate, ceteth-20, steareth-20, peg-20 methyl glucose sesquistearate, glycerin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, methyl glucose sesquistearate, dimethicone, phytic acid, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, parfum, tocopheryl acetate, xanthan gum, bht
- Phytic acid – blocks melanogenesis (production of the melanin pigment), stimulates fibroblasts (dermal cells) and exhibits an excellent skin tolerance profile
- Vitamin C – antioxidant, blocks the transfer of melanin from melanocytes to epidermal cells
- Kojic acid – has a whitening effect, blocks the overproduction of the melanin pigment and helps to distribute it evenly on the skin surface
- Sun Protection Filters – 2 physical and 3 chemical
The product is non-comedogenic.
How long can I use Melabel SPF 50+ day cream?
Simply said – for as long as you wish. It is the perfect complementary care in the daytime whenever one is following a skin lightening protocol. In that case, the day cream enhances the effect of the active care products used in the evening routine.
However, the day cream can be used alone as well – it moisturizes the skin and provides reliable broad-spectrum sun protection.
How many times a day should I apply Melabel day cream to make sure I properly protect my skin from the harmful UV rays?
The general rule says if spending longer time outdoors optimal protection is acquired by applying sunscreen every 2 to 3 hours. That is even more true when following a skin-lightening routine.
Can I use it as a make-up base?
Yes, the day cream works great for a make-up base.
You can write your review here
There are no reviews yet.