Keratolin Foot Cream 10% Urea
For dry and cracked skin on the feet, elbows and knees
For diabetic foot
Hydrating cream for dry skin on the feet, which provides intensive hydration and gentle skin nourishment.
Contains 10% Urea and Glycerin, which soften, protect and preserve the water-lipid balance of the skin and increase its protective function.
The cream absorbs quickly and easily, without leaving a greasy feeling.
The product is suitable for maintanence of the skin in people with diabetes.
- Dry and cracked skin
- Feet, elbows and knees
- Diabetic foot
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin
- Absorbs quickly, without leaving a greasy feeling
- Regenerates and softens the dry skin
How to use
- Apply once a day on dry and clean skin. Use more often if necessary.
aqua, urea, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-30, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-75 stearate, ceteth-20, steareth-20, glycerin, alcohol, titanium dioxide, menthol, bht
- Urea 10 % – powerful hydrating effect
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin; protects it from drying out and increases its protective function
- Menthol – soothing and cooling effect
You can write your review here
There are no reviews yet.