Melabel Lightening Tonic
For skin with extensive hyperpigmented areas
For oily skin with enlarged pores and pigmented acne scars
Lightening tonic to lighten and even out the complexion of the entire face and other areas of the body affected by hyperpigmentation. It is suitable for lightening post-acne spots, pregnancy spots, sun spots, age spots, freckles.
Gently exfoliates the surface layer of the skin, tightens enlarged pores and regulates fat secretion.
Contains kojic acid in a cocktail of AHA and BHA – alpha and beta hydroxy acids, which block the overproduction of melanin and stimulate skin regeneration and collagenogenesis.
- Extensive hyperpigmented areas
- Oily skin with dark spots after acne
- Dark spots on the face and body
- Sun spots, pigmented scars, acne spots, pregnancy spots and hormone therapy, freckles, age spots
- Lightens dark spots on the face and body
- Evens out the overall complexion
- Regulates oiliness
- Tightens enlarged pores
- Gently exfoliates the surface layer of the skin
- Promotes skin regeneration
How to use
- Wash the face well and then dry it. Apply the tonic with a cotton swab without washing it off and avoid the area around the eyes.
- About 30 minutes after applying the tonic, apply a deep moisturizing cream. You can skip this step if you have combination to oily skin.
- Apply in the evening every two days, and if there are no unwanted side effects – every day.
- For best results, combine with Melabel Lightening Day Cream SPF50 + during the day.
- During the day it is mandatory to use a cream with a very high protection factor (SPF 50+), regardless of the season.
- You should not use creams containing Retin A and vitamin A derivatives while using lightening products.
- If your skin is more sensitive, you may feel a slight tingling and/or burning sensation that passes quickly.
aqua, alcohol, glycolic acid, kojic acid, malic acid, lactic acid, parfum, disodium edta, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, geraniol, citronellol
- Kojic acid – has a lightening effect, blocks the overproduction of the melanin pigment and helps to distribute it evenly on the skin surface
- Glycolic acid – alpha-hydroxy acid that stimulates the exfoliation process and cellular regeneration, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Malic acid – improves skin tone and helps shrink enlarged pores
- Lactic acid – alpha-hydroxy acid, which accelerates the exfoliation process, limits the development of bacteria and stimulates the growth of new cells; has a moisturizing and mild cleansing effect
The product is non-comedogenic.
For what skin type is Melabel tonic suitable?
Melabel tonic is suitable for combination and oily skin with hyperpigmentations. The product contains a mix of cosmetic acids which tend to make the skin photosensitive – therefore proper sun protection is required throughout the whole treatment.
Is Melabel tonic suitable for pigmented spots on the skin of the body?
Yes, Melabel tonic is a very good option when it comes to addressing the hyperpigmentations on any of the body parts. Keep in mind that using the tonic requires proper daytime sun protection.
Can I use Melabel tonic if I have acne?
We do not recommend using Melabel tonic if one is currently trying to cope with acne. Once the skin is significantly cleared of active pimples, the tonic can be adopted into the daily routine for addressing brownish acne marks. Should acne marks be rather red in color, Acnaut Repair Cream SPF30 would do a better job.
Can I apply Melabel Forte cream right after the Melabel Tonic in my evening routine?
Although Melabel tonic can be combined with Melabel Forte cream in an enhanced routine, these two products should not be used together, one after another. It is recommended that the products are applied alternating – alone, every other evening.