Melabel Lightening Night Cream
For hyperpigmented skin of any type
А night cream designed to lighten dark spots on the skin: pigmented sun spots, acne, spots pregnancy spots, hormone therapies, freckles, age spots. The unique combination of kojic, glycolic and salicylic acid reduces the overproduction of melanin, exfoliates pigmented cells and stimulates skin regeneration.
- Hyperpigmented skin of any type
- Lightening of: acne and sun spots, pigmented scars, pregnancy spots, acne and hormone therapies, freckles, age spots
- Visibly lightens dark spots
- Reduces the overproduction of melanin
- Evens and improves the overall complexion
- The first results are visible after a minimum of 4-6 weeks
How to use
- In the evening, wash the skin with water or Melabel Lightening Foam and dry it well. Apply lightening cream only on areas with dark spots, avoiding the area around the eyes.
- During the first week, use the cream in the evening, and if there are no unwanted side effects, continue applying the product every night for at least 4-6 weeks.
- For best results, combine with Melabel Lightening Day Cream SPF50 +.
aqua, paraffinum liquidum, cetearyl alcohol, peg-30 lanolin, peg-75 lanolin, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-75 stearate, ceteth-20, steareth-20, glycolic acid, kojic acid, glycerin, dimethicone, parfum, benzoic acid, salicylic acid, titanium dioxide
- Kojic acid – has a lightening effect, blocks the overproduction of the melanin pigment and helps to distribute it evenly on the skin surface
- Glycolic acid – alpha-hydroxy acid, which gently exfoliates dead cells and hydrates the outer layers of the skin; stimulates the production of collagen and elastin and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Salicylic acid – beta-hydroxy acid, which regulates cellular renewal, removes the unnecessary layer of the epidermis, breaks down comedones and mattifies the skin
- Glycerin – softens, moisturizes and increases the elasticity of the skin; protects it from drying out and increases its protective function.
Can I combine this night cream with Melabel Forte cream for a quick fix?
We do not recommend using Melabel Night Cream and Melabel Forte together, as both products are meant for active care. Choose only one of these according to the specifics of the hyperpigmentations, and use it alone by applying it in the evening only. Of note: make sure in the daytime you are using sunscreen with the highest possible SPF.
Can I combine Melabel night cream with Pure Skin Glow Revival day cream SPF 50+?
Yes, these two products are compatible. However, it’s is still crucial to keep applying the day cream every 2 to 3 hours if spending longer time outdoors.
Can I use only Melabel night cream for lightening my dark spots on skin?
Melabel night cream can be used as a standalone product, but it is designed to provide optimal results when combined with Melabel day cream SPF 50+. In any case, if you are using the night cream alone, do not forget to keep applying SPF50+ sunscreen all day long.
Is Melabel night cream suitable to apply on under-eye area?
Melabel night cream is not an under-eye product. The skin in this area is very delicate and requires dedicated and adequate care.