Acnaut Food Supplement
For all skin types, especially oily or blemish-prone ones
Food supplement for oily and blemish-prone skin, which contains brewer’s yeast, vitamins A, E and D, magnesium, zinc and selenium. This combination helps keep the skin healthy, clean and fresh, as well as supporting the normal functioning of the immune system.
The perfectly balanced formula has a positive effect on the body’s metabolism and does not lead to an increase in
- All skin types, especially blemish-prone ones with visible imperfections – breakouts, imperfections, blocked pores
- Skin, hair and nails
- Keeps skin healthy, clean and fresh
- Supports the normal functioning of the immune system
- Stimulates the recovery process
- Antioxidant, skin, hair and nails nourishing action
How to use
Take one capsule per day, preferably before eating.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
brewer’s yeast, magnesium (magnesium oxide), vitamin е (d-alpha-tocopherol), zinc (zinc glucan), beta carotene, vitamin d (cholecalciferol), selenium (sodium selenite), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, gelling agent – gelatin, colorants – titanium dioxide, iron oxide
|Ingredients||in 1 capsule||% RDA*|
|Magnesium (magnesium oxide)||100mg||26|
|Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol)||20mg α-ТЕ||166|
|Zinc (zinc gluconate)||8mg||80|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene)||400µg RE||50|
|Selenium (sodium selenite)||100µg||181|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)||5µg||100|
Diluent / Binder Microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent silicium dioxide, capsule
(gelling agent gelatin, colouring agents titanium dioxide and ferric oxide).
*RDA – recommended daily allowances
- Brewer’s yeast 150 mg – a natural source of B vitamins, valuable amino acids, minerals and microelements that make the skin smooth and supple; it has a beneficial effect on hair and nails and contributes to their natural beauty
- Magnesium – a mineral that provides energy to maintain normal muscle, nerve and heart function, supports the immune system, muscle, bone, hair and nail health
- Beta Carotene/vitamin A – has a nourishing, refreshing and rejuvenating effect; stimulates and activates cellular regeneration, enhances collagenogenesis in the skin
- Vitamin E / vitamin E – anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action; increases the protective function of the skin and reduces transepidermal water loss; improves its elasticity
- Vitamin D / vitamin D – helps cellular regeneration and contributes to the hormonal balance of the whole body
- Zinc / zinc – has a soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory and moisture-removing effect on the skin, to protect the skin from non-physiological aging
- Selenium – an antioxidant important for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland and the immune system; helps maintain the good condition of hair and nails, indispensable in a number of metabolic processes
Can I get rid of acne if I solely take Acnaut Food Supplement?
By using Acnaut Food Supplement alone, you most probably won’t be able to cope with acne. After all, that’s a food supplement – not a medication, and it’s meant to improve the overall condition of the skin, hair, and nails by fortifying the body’s natural immune system.
Can I take Acnaut Food Supplement during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Short answer: Yes, you can.
Longer one: again, yes, you can – but consider what other vitamins and minerals you are already taking. If you are already having vitamin A in your supplement list, consult your gynecologist before starting taking the Acnaut Food Supplement.
How do I take Acnaut Food Supplement?
Take 1 capsule of Acnaut Food Supplement a day – whether before, or after meals. It is important to make a habit of taking it at approximately the same time, so you don’t miss it.
How long can I take Acnaut Food Supplement?
To notice results, it is recommended to take Acnaut Food Supplement for at least 2-3 months. After a 3-month intake, take a break for 1 month and, if you wish, then start over the cycle for another 3 months.
What does Acnaut Food Supplement contain?
Acnaut Food Supplement contains certain vitamins and minerals that support the immune system in general, thus helping the body cope with acne-causing bacteria. These are vitamin A, E, D; vitamins of the B-group that are found in the brewer’s yeast, and the minerals magnesium, zinc, and selenium.
Can I gain weight while taking Acnaut Food Supplement because of the brewer's yeast it contains?
Taking Acnaut Food Supplement does not pose a risk of gaining weight as the concentration of the brewer’s yeast is precisely tailored to meet the acne-prone skin’s need with no side effects.
You can write your review here
There are no reviews yet.