Cracked Heels Care
Complex care for cracked heels and rough feet skin
Contains: Keratolin Foot Cream with 25% Urea 50 ml, Keratolin Foot Moisturizing Cream with 10% Urea 50 ml
Cracked Heels Care is a simple 2-step routine against cracked heels and rough skin on feet.
The promo pack contains:
- Keratolin Foot Cream with 10% Urea is hydrating cream for dry skin on the feet, which provides intensive hydration and gentle skin nourishment. Contains 10% Urea and Glycerin, which soften, protect and preserve the water-lipid balance of the skin and increase its protective function. The product is suitable for maintanence of the skin in people with diabetes.
- Keratolin Foot Cream with 25% Urea a cream for exfoliation and softening of the rough and cracked heels with visible results in just 7 days. The combination of 25% Urea and hydrating complex intensively exfoliates the dead cells while softening, soothing and preserving the natural water-lipid balance of the newly created skin.
How to use
- Once or twice daily wash the feet and pad dry, then apply Keratolin Foot Cream with 25% Urea on heels and/or other affected areas with rough skin. To accelerate the process, remove the surface layer of dead skin while bathing with a pumice stone or file and then apply a generous amount of cream on areas with rough skin. Results can be seen after the 3rd day and by 7 days heels are soft and gentle.
- Tip: If the skin is very rough, in the evening after bathing apply a generous amount of Keratolin Foot Cream 25 % Urea on the heels and put socks on while sleeping.
- Once the desired result is achieved, apply moisturizing Keratolin Foot Cream with 10% Urea after shower, before bedtime and keep using Keratolin Foot Cream with 25% Urea once a week for preventing the skin from cracking.